з/п не указана
- High education majoring in Law;
- Relevant work experience in multinational environment of 5+years;
- Hands-on mentality;
- High Pressure Resistance;
- Fluent Business English is a must;
- Analytical thinking, ability to prioritize and be a team player;
- PC advanced user.
- Full legal and administrative support of the Company's activities
- Provide Legal Opinions on all business issues and in all legal areas
- Interaction with the controlling bodies such as Federal Customs Service, Federal Antimonopoly Service, etc. upon business request.
- Full Contract expertise (drafting, reviewing, implementing)
- Policies and procedures administration (drafting, reviewing, implementing), compliance procedures monitoring, controlling
- Representation and protection of the company interests in courts
- Legal advise to the board of directors
- Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company;
- Comprehensive induction program;
- Good working environment;
- Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
- Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application in English only.
The diversity of our 10 100 employees makes us a vibrant extended family.
Many things in our work bring us together:
The pleasure of doing things instead of just talking about them.
The stability with which we develop.
The satisfaction of accomplishing something every day.
We do not simply look for employees. We want people who share our values.